Friday, November 20, 2020

A Dawning Has Come

Annyeonghaseyo yeorobeundeul! My name is Ah Nah. Welcome to the dawning of my new blog, eoljjangachim! ~^^

I love music, especially kpop, Jpop, & relaxing instrumentals! I will be sharing lots of my favorite songs with you here as well as my various journaling activities, stationery collections, and some natural skin care recipes that you can make with fruit and herbs! 



The name of my blog is representative of my skincare & health goals. "Eoljjang" literally means "great face" and "achim" means morning. I hope to heal my skin from some damage that it's suffered and take it to a great, healthy state and when I reach that goal it will feel like a happy morning dawn for me. ^^ Also "achim" can mean "breakfast" which usually makes people feel cozy inside. I hope that this blog will be something sweet & cozy for me and for those who might read it. ^^

Thanks for reading, and I hope you will like my blog! ♡

Love, Ah Nah~

No comments:

Post a Comment